These fume hoods are specially designed for creating a safe environment when working with radioactive isotopes. Built on the skeleton of the Inventa model the fume hood incorporates a number of design features that keep you safe
- Stainless steel 304 lining and work surface that facilitate thorough cleaning to avoid radioactive material build up.
- Reinforced counter top to support lead bricks - work surface designed to support 90 kgs psf up to a total weight of 450kgs per Hood.
- All seams welded and ground smooth to eliminate the build up of radioactive materials.
- Stainless steel work surface welded to the lining, making the liner and work surface integral and water tight
- Option to have HEPA filter assembly connected in the exhaust duct work.
- Suitable for: Radioactive material research
Installation base: More than 200 installed all over India & abroad
Special features: SS 304 liners, Heavy load bearing capacity (for lead bricks), HEPA filtration in the ductwork